By Brett Wilder
The Quiet Millionaire
How to Eliminate Debt and Build Wealth to Enjoy the Fullest Free Life of Your Dreams
Axiom Book Award Winner for Personal Finance
Newly Revised and Updated 2021 Edition
All readers of The Quiet Millionaire have a no-risk, 60-day, double purchase price paid money back guarantee if not completely satisfied that the contents beneficially inform how to save and/or gain thousands more dollar value than the purchase price paid.
“This book contains many valuable insights, and Wilder does an excellent job of facilitating a more informed advisor-client relationship. Advisors would do well to introduce clients to the complexities involved with financial planning by presenting them with this book.”
The Journal of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
“I wrote this book to be a reliable single reference source for EVERYTHING that the reader should know about how to best plan and manage their personal finances and investing throughout ALL the different stages of their entire lifetime, with or without a financial advisor.”
The Quiet Millionaire discloses a 5-step strategic program how to do just that. There are thousands of financial gurus and advisors professing to be money smart, but too often are not. This book provides helpful information to ensure you enjoy a lifetime of financial security and independence, It informs you how to distinguish between the good and bad financial advice.
Brett Wilder’s proven strategies gives you the knowledge and tools you need to achieve your lifelong goals and objectives–whether on your own or by working with a properly qualified financial advisor.
Importantly, his only agenda is communicating his highly regarded professional expertise to help you make smart, total wealth management decisions. Also, to discard the noisy, self-serving, hype of unreliable financial information, products, and services.
By reading The Quiet Millionaire, you too can quietly and surely become a millionaire to live the life you dream of.
How does The Quiet Millionaire benefit you?
The Quiet Millionaire discloses step-by-step proven ways for you to comprehensively plan and manage your personal finances with less stress and enjoy a lifetime of security and independence. There are thousands of financial advisors professing to be wise, but too often are not. Also, there is a constant noisy overload of meaningless and potentially harmful financial information communicated by many unregulated and unreliable sources. The Quiet Millionaire informs readers how to distinguish between the good and the bad, and describes the profile and success characteristics of a quiet millionaire®. You’ll learn how to:
- Discover what’s really important about money to you, and why you should know
- Overcome the seven major obstacles to financial success and fulfilling your dreams
- Be an investment winner using a proven Nobel Prize winning approach
- Legally avoid paying too much taxes
- Prevent devastating health care and be prepared for life’s unexpected risks
- Best plan and manage the college and retirement experiences
- Find a qualified financial advisor that’s right for you
- And much more…
The Quiet Millionaire serves concisely with clarity as a reliable ongoing reference resource guide for establishing and implementing intelligent financial planning and investment management strategies without a hidden agenda. Brett Wilder’s proven strategies will give you the knowledge and tools you need to achieve your lifelong goals and objectives – whether on your own or by working with a properly qualified financial advisor.
Why should you read The Quiet Millionaire?
The Quiet Millionaire provides you a comprehensive array of financial planning tips and wealth management strategies presented concisely in one place, not piecemeal. Therefore, it serves a convenient on-going reference for guidance throughout all stages of your life, and provides personal finance expert help to accumulate and maintain wealth and achieve financial independence.
What makes The Quiet Millionaire unique from other personal finance books?
The author, Brett Wilder, is a professional Certified Financial Planner™ who is uniquely credible and qualified as a personal finance expert resource because he sold his highly acclaimed wealth management firm in 2015. Accordingly, his only professional activity is now devoted entirely to his passion for writing financial advising books and articles, which provide comprehensive financial planning tips and investment management guidance that’s informed and reliable. Importantly, his objective is to inform you, without having any hidden agenda to sell financial products or services, about the best strategies to accumulate and maintain wealth and achieve financial independence.
A summary outline of The Quiet Millionaire’s contents
Introduction: Meet The Quiet Millionaire
- Seven Major Obstacles to Achieving Financial Success
Chapter 1: Truly Know Thyself
- Two Methods for Doing Your Personal Self Discovery
- Reasons Why Money Is Important to People. What’s Yours?
- How to Be a Master Over Your Money
Chapter 2: Make Money Be Your Servant
- Reasons Why Good People Get into Bad Financial Trouble
- Ways to Keep Cash Flow Positive and Save for Future Goals
Chapter 3: Pursue the Right Assets to Enjoy and Invest
- Personal Use Assets: Types and How to Manage Them
- Investment Assets: Types and How to Manage Them
Chapter 4: Borrow Intelligently to Avoid Troublesome Debt
- Two Cardinal Rules for Intelligent Debt Management
- Types of Debt and How to Manage Them
Chapter 5: Legally Avoid Paying Too Much Taxes
- Basic Federal Income Tax Structure and How to Manage It
- Two Cardinal Rules for Reducing Taxes
- Two Tax Myths That Can Hurt You
Chapter 6: Be an Investment Winner
- How to Build a Less Risky Growth Investment Portfolio
- Seven Investment Mistakes You Must Avoid Making
- Five Steps to Build and Maintain a Profitable Investment Portfolio
Chapter 7: Prevent Devastating Health Care
- Types of Private Health Insurance Plans and How to Manage
- Types of Government Health Insurance Plans and How to Manage
- Three Choices Available to Pay for Long-Term Care
Chapter 8: Be Prepared for Life’s Unexpected Risks
- Five Ways to Manage and Protect Against Life’s Risks
- How to Purchase the Most Affordable and Right Insurance
Chapter 9: Plan Smartly to Manage the College Experience
- Disturbing Trends Affecting the Affordability of College
- What Will College Cost You?
- Planning Requirements by Parents and Students
- How to Select the Right College
- Four-Year College Planning Checklist
Chapter 10: Fund Affordably the College Experience
- Intelligent Ways to Accumulate Money for Funding College
- Not So Intelligent Ways to Accumulate Money for Funding College
- How to Get Maximum Financial Aid
- How to Fund the “Gap”
- Where to Find Competent Guidance for College Planning
Chapter 11: Make Working or Retiring Optional
- Dynamic Trends Affecting the Affordability of Retirement
- Ways to Save for a Secure, Worry-Free Retirement
- Cardinal Rules for Tax-Deferred and Taxable Retirement Saving
Chapter 12: Preserve and Transfer Maximum Wealth
- Best Ways to Grow, Preserve, and Protect Your Retirement Wealth
- Best Ways to Transfer Your Estate’s Wealth for Maximum Value
- How to Find and Hire a Financial Advisor That’s Right for You
Click Here to Become a NetGalley Member
to Read and Review FREE
The Quiet Millionaire and Other Popular New Releases
Highly Acclaimed Professional Wealth Manager
Award Winning Financial Author
Brett Wilder is a Certified Financial Planner™ and Certified Value Builder™ who with more than forty years of professional experience has guided thousands of people to achieve the aspirations and lifestyles they dream of. Brett’s expertise has been published in major publications such as Wall Street Journal, Financial Advisor, Investor’s Business Daily, The NAPFA Advisor, and Working Wealth Magazine as well as online at major sites such as Entrepreneur.com, TheStreet.com, and YahooFinance.com. He has appeared as a featured guest expert on numerous television and radio programs throughout the United States.
Brett founded in 1989 Total Wealth Planning, a highly-acclaimed, fee-only, financial planning and investment advisory firm registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In 2015, he sold the firm to devote time to writing, consulting, and traveling extensively throughout the world. Brett and his wife Sandy now reside full-time in sunny and warm southwest Florida. He lives the life he advocates for readers of The Quiet Millionaire to strive for and plan to achieve: “ To do whatever you want, whenever and wherever you want, regardless of whether you want to work or not!”